Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Is it really all about diet? Am I just doing it wrong?

I have tried the macro counting for over a month and saw no change in my body. I wasn’t working out at the time, at most would go for a walk. When I say no change, I mean pictures, scale, measurements. The only time I have seen legitimate weight loss progress is when I was working out everyday for an hour of an intense workout, and when I was doing that I was eating “normal” - not tracking anything, eating mostly healthy balanced meals, but not stopping myself from having unhealthy meals at restaurants, and still snacking as I please.

So, is caloric deficit really the end all be all? Cause my past tells me that it won’t work for me, and the only way I can lose weight is to get back into extremely intense workouts everyday (which won’t be easy for me - boxing is the only workout that’s worked for me and now I live in an expensive city where it’s like $250 for 8 boxing classes)

submitted by /u/jeremy_bearrrimy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vaZxPz

No comments:

Post a Comment