Saturday, October 16, 2021

Is this normal for anyone else?

I've lost 35 or so pounds since August, but I still think I look disgusting. I'm still planning to go to my goal weight I'm not stopping even when I start to notice differences obviously, but it would be nice to see.

How is 30 pounds still not enough to see physical changes? I can't take pictures of myself because of various types of dysphorias for comparison but like... I really feel like I'm not making progress despite the scale telling me I am and the fact I know I'm in a huge ass decifict. ( I decided to subtract based on my maintenance weight rather than my current calorie intake needs or whatever.) I feel like it's because I'm tall (5'11), but I read that 30 pounds is a noticeable difference? Then again I started at 280 (my heaviest ever.) And kind have been losing it rapidly. It's been around 3 months and a half now, I was also told in another 3 months it'd be more noticeable but besides how much better I feel internally from being healthy and exercising almost everyday I'm not seeing physical rewards other than the scale letting me know I lost another pound.

I guess I kind of want to know other tall peoples experience with this? Thanks. But also if any long time weight loss people can give me some advice about noticing changes that would be cool too.

submitted by /u/huppermages
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pbGXGe

No comments:

Post a Comment