Saturday, October 16, 2021

What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Hi All, I am about to rip all my hair out in frustration because I just can't seem to make ANY form of progress in my weight loss and I just don't understand why.
30 year old female. Current weight 76kgs/167lbs, goal weight 65kgs/143lbs.
For the past 3 months I have been stuck at current weight. I joined a gym, where I am going 4 times per week. Focusing on weight training and cardio. I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day, protein shake after my workouts. Dinner I don't count the calories, but it's usually a big plate of veggies and then some meat/brown rice type of situation. I'm drinking lots of water.
I have been taking progress photos, measurements and weighing myself and they are all exactly the same.
Honestly, what am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/Unknowncat5927
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mZQeP5

No comments:

Post a Comment