Sunday, October 3, 2021

I've gained back 4kg (9lbs) and i can't get back on track

Heyo, i just need to vent a little.

I was doing really good on my weight loss journey. I started in December 2020 and by July 2021 i was down 10kg (22lbs). It could've definitely been more, but i was pretty happy with the pace i was losing at.

Recently i lost my grandfather and i was inconsolable. I turned to food and ate my feelings, which resulted in me gaining back 4kg (9lbs) over the course of a month. I stopped working out, i stopped caring about everything until i got back on the scale for the first time a few days ago and saw my weight.

On one hand I'm thankful it's "only" 4kg, but on the other hand I'm beating myself up over it. I'm so scared of gaining even more and I've decided that i have to get back on track and start eating clean again and doing my workouts. I'm sure that once i start, i will be fine but somehow it's really difficult to start again.

All the hard work I've done over the months just went to waste but i know regrets won't help. I just have to somehow start again.

submitted by /u/lunetsoleil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39Z0gKd

No comments:

Post a Comment