Sunday, October 3, 2021

A question about boobs!

Hello lovely people! I'm so embarrassed to share this with people but I'm currently 20st. I am about to start my journey to healthy, I'll be following a vegan diet and pairing that with intermittent fasting.

I've always been mega self conscious about my big ass boobaloobies, like I'd go so far as to say I hate them. I was just wondering how exactly weight loss will affect the size? I've basically already decided that if they still make me feel this way once I've hit my weight goals that I'm probably going to have a reduction but I've never actually considered how much the weight loss might make them shrink. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/memflem
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l5OZ15

No comments:

Post a Comment