Sunday, October 3, 2021

Tired of thinking about weight loss (advice welcome!)

Hi all! I have repeatedly started weight loss attempts, but rarely make it past a few weeks.

It goes like this: I feel in the right mindset to lose weight so I start eating healthier and start to lose a little weight, but I always hit a wall around 3-4 weeks. I've tried everything. I've tried moderation and not cutting out all bad foods, and I've tried other more restrictive ways of losing weight.

It seems like at the end of week 3 or so, I just get so tired of thinking about my food intake and my weight that I just can't keep going. Does anyone have any advice on how to push through this?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/SLAM156
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mjXkNY

No comments:

Post a Comment