Sunday, October 3, 2021

Plateau of weight loss

SW: 98 Kg Starting Waist: 43 inch| CW: 91Kg Current waist: 42 inch| Target weight: 75 Kg| Heigjt: 6 ft or 180 cm| Diet: Low Carb| Days on diet mode: 60 days

Hi folks. I am following a low carb diet (around 50 grams) with a CICO of nearly 800 to 100 calories per day. I am not following any exercise regime due to some professional commitments. So, diet control is my only mode of weight loss. However over the past 10 days or so, I haven't lost any more weight. Further, I have lost only 1 inch in waist size since I started.

I feel that I am progressing very slowly and may be even have stopped losing weight/ inches. Any ideas what to do or where I am going wrong?

Will highly appreciate your help as I am a student and can't really afford expensive advice/ gym memberships/ fancy diets.

submitted by /u/Tasty_Hamster3735
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3otHUJv

No comments:

Post a Comment