Friday, October 15, 2021

Massive Improvements, Yet No Weight Loss

I've been hitting the gym even harder after a grueling defeat at the "feet" of my cousin 3-4 weeks ago as we faced off in a 3 mile park run. I realized I was a disgrace to my 19 year old track running self (now 29). At the time of my defeat I was 220 LBS at 5'11 and could not even run a quarter of a mile without almost feeling like i was going to die.

From that day on I've been pushing harder and harder. Setting and breaking new personal records on the treadmill. I started at 2 incline for my whole workout, now I am at 3. My intervals where I stop speed walking at 3 MPH and move it up to 6 MPH use to last 2:30 minutes of total dread, but now last 5 minutes, ending feeling on the lower end of "OK"(after that back down to 3MPH). I normally do 4-5 intervals per workout. My recovery time between each 6MPH Jog went from 10 minutes down to 4-5. For a total of 3.2 miles per day, 3-4 times a week(this week will end in 5 times). ALL this after 10 hour work shifts at a physically demanding job and I have still not lost a pound .

I am watching what I am eating. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice to give?

submitted by /u/Unmatched44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p1hlMd

No comments:

Post a Comment