Friday, October 15, 2021

stuck in an endless cycle. tired, very confused, and exhausted.

tw; mentions of binge eating

hi there. i am new to reddit and i feel quite safe here. for some context, i am 15f, about 115lbs and 5’3. i am quite short as u can see, so my tdee is quite low; for me to cut 500 calories, i’d have to go all the way down to 1200cals per day and that includes 10k steps of exercise per day (without the 10k steps my tdee is only 1500). a lot of people out there always say 1200 calories a day is not enough which really confuses me?

also, i know my weight is healthy rn but i know this isn’t my body’s set point of weight bc i’ve been binging a lot for the past few month which led to me gaining almost 6lbs.

i have an upcoming event in 2 months which i want to look good in but my weight loss plan has been failing miserably since i’ve been full out binging at night. i do pretty well in the day but when it comes to night time, my family tends to order out really unhealthy foods (such as fried chicken, mcdonald’s etc.) and at the end of the day i am already quite tired which ends up in me caving and having bites of my family’s food and then the “all or nothing” mentality steps in bc i feel like “i’ve messed up” and i start grabbing whatever food i can find and shoving it down. i don’t know what to do bc i don’t want my weight loss to also weigh down my family and stop them from eating whatever they want but at the same time, it triggers me to binge and then i feel like trash physically and mentally after for the night and the next day. i feel useless and incapable bc why can’t i do something so simple (keep to calorie deficit)?

do u all have some advice as to how i can get out of this cycle? and tips to aid in my weight loss? e.g. how to stay disciplined, how to spread out my meals to make it easier? i just want to shed a little bit more fat.

submitted by /u/ya5m1n3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p5smfn

No comments:

Post a Comment