Friday, October 15, 2021

What should I change to improve?

Hey guys 👋 I am looking for some advice in regards to my fitness journey. I am wanting lose a few more kgs but finding it very difficult. I’ll make this as too the point as I can.

From March 2020-2021 I lost around 28kgs/~60lbs. I went from 110kgs-82/83kgs. My reasons for losing weight was to improve my mental and physical health and the weight loss completely changed my wellbeing for the better!

I began walking and jogging because during the pandemic my gym was closed, along with calorie counting. I lost the bulk of it from a combination of diet and cardio then began weight training once the gym reopened late August 2020.

In April 2021 I was 84kgs and ran my first half marathon. Since April, I have lost 5/6kgs and currently struggling to shift the scale. I eat 2000-2200 calories, macros: 120-180g protein, 50-80g fat and 150-200g carbohydrates. I aim for protein in every meal and whole foods, almost nothing processed and lots of fruit and veggies.

I workout almost everyday. Monday: 1hour Body Pump class (highly repetitive weight training). Tuesday: 5km run and 2-3 exercises (deadlifts, push-ups, overhead presses, barbell work, pull-ups) Wednesday: 25mins spin class Thursday: 1 hour body pump Friday: 5km run and weights like Tuesday Saturday: RESTDAY Sunday: 5-10km run around the neighbourhood or rest day

I know that the most likely cause it muscle gain because I am getting quite strong but I just would like to loose a bit more fat, mostly tone up around my belly. Any advice? Thanks

submitted by /u/Stephthecatlady
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lJHvkH

No comments:

Post a Comment