Thursday, October 7, 2021

Might not seem like much, but I thought it was impossible, I've lost 5 pounds!

I have been strictly dieting 2000 calories/day (TDEE is 2505 cals/day) for just over 20 days and I, for the first time since beginning to diet, stepped on the scale. I was expecting to have gained because of the stupid medical steroids.

Well, it was quite a surprise to see 5 pounds lost. And being on medical steroids, I know I can hold up to even another 5 or so pounds of water weight. So I probably weigh even less.

I know it isn't much to brag about, and with my diet I should've lost more, but I know that most people on heavy medical steroids can only maintain their weight and find it almost impossible to lose.

It is super slow weight loss but I'm going to keep going. I'm going to try to cut my calories even more and see if I can manage that.

Thanks all for reading and for the support you've provided me throughout my journey thus far.

submitted by /u/amilosingyet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aiQd2I

No comments:

Post a Comment