Thursday, October 7, 2021

Starting my journey, again.. a minor vent.

First off, I hope this is okay, but this seeme the friendliest of places to for this post, I could be entirely wrong, and apologize now if I am in the totally wrong area.

But, today I restart my efforts to weight loss. Eating better has helped, but I definitely feel like I lack the time and discipline to accurately track what and how much I eat. I decided going to the gym had to help in some way. So here we are, 10 months in. I started out alright, going early (3 AM early) for a while. But since I work days and have kids and am up until 11 PM, that wasn't a long term success plan.

Social anxiety of a sort keeps me from going after work (cause for some reason I worry about seeming as dumb as I feel). Today, I am taking the first steps into not only physical but hopefully mental health, and going to meet up with a coach at the gym, with however many people are in there. And hopefully, this helps me cross the hump and get in the door more often.

Where do you good people turn to when you need a little extra help holding yourself accountable and getting support to keep moving forward? I'm kind if hoping this is that place. Already, it has helped stem the fear I have of walking in the door, so to anyone that read this little rant/ venting, thanks a million!

submitted by /u/SysMunky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YsP4Ts

No comments:

Post a Comment