Thursday, October 7, 2021

I did an Experiment with my sister

Me: 24 f) CW: 270lbs (122.5kg) Height: 5’5 (165.1 cm)

Sister: 26 f) CW: 165lbs (75kg) Height: 5’7 (170.18 cm)

Okay so my sister and I did a experiment because I was feeling down in my weight loss journey. I’ve been feeling like I can’t lose weight no matter how hard I try. So we decided to eat the same exact foods and do the same exact exercises. (By exact I mean exact down to portion and calories) It’s been a month and I’ve not lost a single pound.Yet she’s lost 8 pounds. And went down a dress size.

I did not cheat. We’ve kept each other accountable, both of us work from home ,so we’ve been in the house together. I also feel like I use more energy than her one because I’m bigger so it takes more energy for me to even stay alive and two because I clean up and move around more than her . So what gives . Is my body someone sort of scientific anomaly? I’m so frustrated and ready to give up.

I know our experiment probably means nothing or very little but I did it to prove my pessimism wrong, and ended up completely destroying my motivation.

submitted by /u/Special_Water_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BrG13O

No comments:

Post a Comment