Thursday, October 7, 2021

My new internship thinks I look skinny and I was not prepared to hear that

Hey all! I'm 158cm and went from 82kg to now 56kg in the past year. I am really happy and proud about this, but I can't help but stay insecure about myself.

Recently I started an internship at a company, it's a lot of fun so far and I was talking to one of my colleagues. I don't remember how, but I got to the topic of having lost 25kg and my colleague was genuinely surprised. Why? Because they could not associate me with being overweight. They told me that when they first saw me their first thought was "Wow, she is so skinny!"

This was two weeks ago and I still think about it. It made me so happy to hear this from someone who didn't know me before my weight loss. I still associate myself with being overweight, even if I technically know I am not overweight at all. It felt really good to hear that and makes me more confident about myself :)

submitted by /u/StarnyArt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3agMylT

No comments:

Post a Comment