Saturday, October 2, 2021

Need Weight Loss For 15 Year Old

Hello I am a 15 year old kid and I kind of started puberty a little late about a month after I turned 15 in January and I'm 5'3 and 141 lbs and I really want to loose weight and go down to like 115 pounds or the good weight to be skinny and then start to workout on weights and I play tennis I'm pretty good and can run pretty fast for being this much overweight but really want to loose the fat.

Starting today my current plan it

  1. Go on a 3 mile run in the morning
  2. after a come back do this set of exercises
  3. 300 jumping rope, 30 sit-ups , 30 Russians twists , 200 Jumping Jacks
  4. 12 oz of milk with 2 Scoops Of OrGain USDA Organic Simple Plant Protein Powder
  5. Hour and a half - 2 hours of tennis

Could I possible get to my goal of 115ish by December because in December its my birthday and Christmas I got family coming over and they have try outs for spring season like 16 hour tournaments for tennis and there's like w other 5'3 kids in better shape then me even though I get the game better then them so I want to also be in shape.

To anyone viewing this or replying

Thank you , stay safe and have a nice day

submitted by /u/RocketMarvel-100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B70NFH

No comments:

Post a Comment