Friday, October 1, 2021

My weight loss experience so far

6'3”|CW:318.4|GW:185-200|SW:361-381

On July 2nd, I had a blood sugar incident. I was thirsty without end and my vision ended up blurring. Checking on a glucose meter, my blood sugar was too high to register. My weight was out of control, and while I don’t know how high it got, I believe I was around 381 pounds at my highest. I know it was somewhere north of 361 for sure. The doctor confirmed diabetes and said my A1C was 10.6, which is stupid high.

Since July 2nd, I have been working hard dieting and exercising. I started with keto and walking/hiking, and I am transitioning to calorie counting watching macros and hiking with a weightlifting program. I weighed in today at 318.4 which is down 42.6 – 62.6 pounds (depending on how I count my max weight) since July. My A1C is down to 6.4, my blood sugar is under control without medications, and my cholesterol numbers are pulling into line.

I have a long way to go to get in shape and be able to do the things I want to be able to do. But every day I am pushing to be a little bit better.

Face gains

submitted by /u/jdroepel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B3u7gp

No comments:

Post a Comment