Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Obsessed with the numbers

At the beginning of the year I lost 15kg (approx 35 pounds) then for 6 months nothing...not even half a kilo. In the last few weeks I've started losing again (4 kilo/9 pounds) but now have a problem. I've become obsessed with the scale and the numbers. I'm an overthinker, I'm an analyst, I plan everything so because I feel behind in my journey I'm now weighing myself daily, I've got a spreadsheet with 3 different weight loss rates and when I might hit my goal.

I'm not obsessed with the food, I'm eating daily, I'm having a cheat treat/meal now and then, I just can't stop focusing on the number

Has anyone else had that issue? How did you move past it?

submitted by /u/gjwtgf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Abn3Nt

No comments:

Post a Comment