Friday, October 1, 2021

Ode to my Fat Rolls!

Ode to my fat rolls

Let's count them, 1-2-3

Listen here, fat rolls

You're not the boss of me!!!

Wearing only yoga pants

and extra large tees

My boobs, they're so big

They're almost to my knees

Running, cycling

The occasional yoga pose

Sore AF the next day,

You know how it goes!

Big bowl of pasta?

Oh yes please, I shall!

Oh no, you can't

You now have to log that on MyFitnessPal

So, ta-ta for now

It's time to say goodbye

For you my big fat rolls,

your end is nigh.

Happy Friday everyone!

I quit smoking 8 months ago and BAM, 30 lbs has since invaded my body. This is my first week on my weight loss journey. My first weigh in this am, 2.5 lbs down!! 37.5 more to go!

submitted by /u/MrsLucyGoosey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WASSBE

No comments:

Post a Comment