Monday, October 18, 2021

Starting my weight loss journey now. I don’t want to fail again.

I (20F) am the heaviest I have ever been. I’ve been struggling with my weight since early childhood though. I have always been “the fat girl” I’m tired of it. I’m in a relationship with a heavier guy (25m) and we live together. I’m not working so I generally do the shopping and cooking, and it is so hard. We’re basically eating totally different things. I make myself food to fit within my 1500 calorie budget, and he gets ribs, pasta, and sweets. He doesn’t eat any veggie except for broccoli, and hates anything generally looked at as healthy: whole grains, yogurt, fruit, etc. seeing him enjoy himself while eating these things causes such a strain on my mental and cravings. It’s been a week so far and I’m down 3lbs. CW: 233 GW: 150. Please give me some motivation. I’ve been dieting and losing and gaining weight back since I was 13 I have to be for real this time. Diabetes and heart disease runs deeply in my family. I really want to break the cycle.

submitted by /u/idkwhatimdoing5449
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z1ffS2

No comments:

Post a Comment