Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Struggling with balancing mental health and weight loss.

I started following this subreddit a few months ago and it really helped me find the motivation to start taking better care of myself. I'm 38f, sw 310, gw 165, I lost 20 lbs in 2 months through calorie counting and was super proud of myself. About a month ago my doc decided I needed medication for my mental health and it has been devastating for me. We found out the hard way that I'm allergic to a lot of anti depressants. I've been put on a different med each week only to find myself breaking out in hives and just hating the whole thing.because of this rollercoaster my mind is on I've started undoing my hard work and have gained back 10 lbs. This has caused me to be more depressed and really struggling to keep going. I'm just not sure how to move forward from this moment. I know my mental health is important, but so is my physical health. I just feel so lost right now. Anyways, if anyone has any advice or experience with something like this I would really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/baskets_of_chips
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l7ZIYF

No comments:

Post a Comment