Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sabotaging my weight loss

Monday through Thursday I do great with my weight loss goals. I eat healthy, no late-night snacking, I workout and drink plenty of water. However, things go south very quickly on Friday nights.

Friday nights are mine and my husband's date nights where we go out to eat. I usually end up restraining myself to some extent but I feel like this is when I start slipping for the weekend. By Saturday morning it's as if I'm not even trying to lose weight anymore. I don't workout, I only drink coffee, and I eat terribly. It feels as if I'm not in control like I can't stop myself. By the time Monday rolls around I feel terrible and disgusted with myself. When I weigh myself it's like I am starting all over again.

Does anyone else feel this way? How do you stop sabotaging your progress? Any advice would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/crookpen8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Dckc8J

No comments:

Post a Comment