Tuesday, October 5, 2021

I’ll admit I got sucked into anti diet for a while

I got sucked in. I’m deciding that it’s bullshit and to stop being so naive. I know weight loss is possible and I’ve seen many people do it in the past. I’ve dieted before and lost weight but always put back on. I’m 5’10 and at my heaviest I’ve ever been at 103kg. I’m hoping my girlfriend and I can really succeed this time. I walk a lot in my job (20-30k steps a day) and although I lost a lot to begin with it has piled back on recently. I know that your body adjusts to exercise but how can I avoid that? Should I mix up my exercises outside of work? How can I work out what should be my tdee? Also I need some inspiration of meals I could make. Any recipes or websites with good meals in would be greatly appreciated. Hope you all have a blessed day

submitted by /u/Emotional-Ebb4506
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AawkFr

No comments:

Post a Comment