Saturday, October 16, 2021

Trying again... pretty scared as my blood pressure is high

I am a 28 year old woman and it is my first day of my weight loss journey. In 2014/2015 I lost a lot of weight through exercise and proper nutrition. I’m 5’2” and my lowest weight was 130lbs. Highest was well over 200lbs. I remember checking my blood pressure at that time I lost weight and it was usually under 110/70. I was quite healthy.

I developed an anxiety disorder revolving around health and ironically, it caused me to eat away my feelings and I gained the weight back. I’m 200lbs now. Additionally, my blood pressure is high. Today it was 145/91 and after resting it only dropped down to 126/84. I am worried sick that I am going to have something bad happen to me from my blood pressure.

I have eaten some variety of fast food every day for the last two years or more. I’ve been more conscious about it lately but my plan now is to cut it out entirely. I have a clear binge eating problem. I will eat so much that I will feel sick, and then when I’m not hungry hours later, I’ll eat anyway because I’m craving something. I spend any time I’m not eating thinking about food.

But today was my day one. I ate 1428 calories. Everything I ate was healthy, whole food and I had a lot of protein and vegetables. No sauces or anything, and I stayed under 1500 mg of sodium.

I want to get back down to my lowest weight and I want to fix my blood pressure. I’m praying I’ll be able to do it.

submitted by /u/24KRollie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lPbOGu

No comments:

Post a Comment