Sunday, October 17, 2021

Would liposuction be worth it?

I'm F17, 178cm tall and 72kg. I can't stay in a deficit to save my life. I feel like I've tried it a million times, but only ever manage to go a few days before I start overeating again. This cycle has been repeating for years now. I'm pretty active, I do martial arts and running, workout roughly 8-9 hours a week, but because I can't stay in a deficit, I just can't manage to lose the ~7kg I'd really like to lose.

Because losing weight the normal way feels so impossible to me, I've been considering getting liposuction (midsection + thighs) as soon as I turn 18. It's of course going to be quite expensive, but I feel like it's the only way I'll ever lose the bit of fat I so desperately want to lose. I know you can only remove around 5kg at a time, but I genuinely feel like that'd be enough and I'd be much happier afterwards, because I could finally stop stressing about my body and weight loss.

Is this stupid? Why am I so bad at staying in a deficit? Could liposuction be a legitimate option?

submitted by /u/No_Salary2375
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BRVCd0

No comments:

Post a Comment