Friday, October 15, 2021

Trying something new/Cheat day

I lost 140 pounds about 11 years ago, due to covid and other life events I gained it all back. Sucks, but I'm a week into dieting again and it's going okay. I'm trying something new this time. I am eating 2k calories a day at first for weight loss as suggested by the weight loss calculators I used. The "cheat day" mentality is met with some controversy so my attempt to subvert that is to try and eat UNDER 2k and bank anything I don't eat. I have 2500 calories banked after one week and tomorrow I intend to use as much of that 2500 as I want but not go over 4500 calories. Did I crack the code? Or is this no different than a cheat day?

submitted by /u/Vlah_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p6aJfv

No comments:

Post a Comment