Friday, October 15, 2021

I'm scared to keep losing weight

M/31 5'11", SW:322 CW:237 GW:180 Through CICO I've accomplished so much, but in the mirror the differences to my gut have been slight vs the changes in my face arms and other areas. I'm now entering a part of weight loss where I'll see dramatic changes I think, and that's exciting. But I'm scared of loose skin. Im scared of how I'll feel. I see pictures of people and their nipples just flapping around on loose skin and I don't know how I'll feel if that happens to me. I'm scared of surgery and general anesthesia. I'm worried I'll feel uglier than ever and I worry I'll never be able to take my shirt off. I have a lot of anxiety about all this. I guess that's all I wanted to say

submitted by /u/Wonderwombat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FJKRvM

No comments:

Post a Comment