Friday, October 15, 2021

Why are my pants tighter if a ive lost weight?

Hello! my sex is female but i prefer they/them pronouns, i’m 18yo, 5’3” , and weigh 201 lbs. i recently started college at 216 lb but i go to the gym 5 times a week for 30-45 min on the elliptical and do some weight exercises in my dorm and ive been eating healthier foods and snacking less. i’m happy with my weight loss and wasn’t expecting to see any results in terms of clothes yet but my pants have started fitting tighter, which is the exact opposite of my ultimate goal. i’m cool with not seeing results yet, i know i haven’t lost that much, but i hate that i feel/look bigger. why is this happening?

submitted by /u/avery_goofykid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aEzYNx

No comments:

Post a Comment