Thursday, October 14, 2021

Weight loss equipment to start

Hey guys, looking for a recommendation for sale weight loss/endurance building equipment I can use to start working out.

Not going to lie and sugar coat things, I know I could go for a walk or run for free, but, I know that I won't, especially while I am this out of shape. I am much more likely to actually do something if I can do it in the comfort of my own home. So I was thinking about getting some sort of exercise tool for my house, my problem is I don't know what.

I was thinking about a treadmill at first, but then I started thinking about stationary bikes. Then some other options jumped out at me until I felt totally lost. So I figured I would come and ask here.

Please know I am not looking to spend an insane amount of money, I don't really have it, and I am embarrassed all ready that I need something in my house to use or I won't do it. But I finally decided to stop lieing to myself and actually try to do something.

So do you guys have any suggestions for a good tool/piece of equipment to start with? If you have specific brand/type suggestions I would like those as well.

Thanks everyone for your help.

submitted by /u/TheOnesWithin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AFB2LO

No comments:

Post a Comment