Wednesday, October 13, 2021

What would you consider my activity level? Any weight loss tips?

Possible Trigger Warning in the Edit:

I work two jobs.

My full time is at at factory warehouse where I pull heavy panels for cabinets. Depending on the panel it’s a one or two man lift. At my warehouse job I walk anywhere between 13,000-15,000 steps in a shift. I get anywhere from 40-54 hours a week at this job. (4-5 days a week)

My part time is in retail and I work about 7 hours a week there and walk 4,000-6,000 steps a shift depending on the workload. (1 day a week)

As for diet, I eat about 1,100-1,400 calories a day. I typically strive to keep my meals high protein and use Equate meal replacement drinks and Pure Protein Bars often because I don’t really have the time to eat. I only drink water (about 5 bottles a day), bang energy drinks (1-2 a day), and very occasionally Gatorade Zero.

Edit: I’m a 5’8-5’9 female and weigh about 235 lbs. I’m 3 months postpartum. I struggled with an ED (went from 330lbs-195lbs) and stopped as soon as I found out I was pregnant so I don’t want to relapse, but I’m struggling with my body image and I want to lose weight at least somewhat healthily.

submitted by /u/RottenWildflowers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vc4NCx

No comments:

Post a Comment