Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Was on the fast track to success, then I lost all motivation.

S.W - 291.1 C.W - 255.2

Hi everyone! I have been on this sub for quite some time now and saw everyones success stories and thought there was hope for me in the future. I started losing weight August 27th 2021. Weighing in at 291lbs. I was on the fast track to being the next appearance on My 600 Pound life, being only 19 years old. I have tried keto and intermittent fasting but both of those were not sustainable. I decided to go on a calorie deficit and try drinking only water. I was eating around 1000 calories a day. Hit or a miss.

It was going so well until last week. Last week I weighed in at 249.1 lbs. A 40+ pound weight loss in less that 2 months. I was on the fast track to success, until last week of course. I started a new job with my old friend. We started going out almost every single day to fast food joints and having a good time. I gained almost 7 pounds back in a week. I know that most of that is water weight, but restarting the deficit is even harder then the first time. I don’t know why. Please if anyone has any suggestions please leave a comment. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/CrayZManiac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BGj6Sy

No comments:

Post a Comment