Saturday, October 2, 2021

What’s a physical change you’ve noticed since losing weight?

For context, I’ve been overweight almost my entire life. I’m 25 now and I’m probably the “smallest” I’ve been since I was in elementary school.

For the past few months (I started about 4 months ago) I wasn’t seeing progress until two days ago when I saw a video I took of myself before I started my weight loss. It’s crazy how our brain works and how I felt I looked the same even though I dropped a significant amount of weight. It took that video to make me realize the difference from before to where I am now.

I’ve noticed that my cheeks are more defined now and almost have a natural contoured look and my collarbones are actually visible.

What’s something for you?

submitted by /u/movsza
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3irvgHm

No comments:

Post a Comment