Saturday, October 2, 2021

Why are the common pitfalls to avoid after a successful month of weight loss?

40F, SW 276. 5’2. I lost 22 pounds this September by eating 1500 cal/day. I’m a vegetarian. Everyday I primarily ate Oatmeal, eggs, boiled potatoes, yogurt, veggies and pickles. I know I’m going to lose way less in October. I’m trying to mentally prepare for that and not get discouraged. Do I need to change my eating routine? Do I need to recalculate my TDEE? What can I do to keep the weight falling off?

What are some common pitfalls to avoid in a beginners weight loss journey? I know that things plateau so when should I expect the plateau? How do I get past it? How long will it last.

In the fourth week of September I saw that I didn’t lose any weight and started to eat really badly, I stayed in my calorie range but was eating rice cakes and Rice Krispies treats all day. I won’t be be doing that again!!

submitted by /u/terrierwrangler3tu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YejCZA

No comments:

Post a Comment