Wednesday, October 13, 2021

When do you stop?

I’m 32F, 165cm. I gave birth about a year ago and straight after the birth I think I weighed about 76kg. I didn’t think about weight loss the first 9 months and just dropped to 70kg without trying. About 3 months ago I started IF and CICO and I’m now 62kg, which is 3kg lighter than I was when I got pregnant.

I set my target weight as 60kg, so I guess I’ll get there pretty soon. Then I read some random thing that said that the ‘ideal’ weight for my height is 56kg, so I was like, maybe that’s the place to stop. So I guess my current plan is to drop to 56 and see how I like it. Anyway! It just got me thinking about how you choose a target weight and I’m curious to hear people’s thoughts!

submitted by /u/mamakumquat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lzvSMU

No comments:

Post a Comment