Monday, October 11, 2021

Why would prebiotics cause me to lose weight?

Ive been eating the same thing every day for months now. Over night oatmeal - 300 calories. Pre packaged salad with protein and dressing already in there - 400 calories. 6 ounces of chicken and a potato in the airfryer with green beans/other veggie (no oil. No sauce.) 700 calories.

Coffee creamer 50-100 calories.

1500 calories for the day. I burn about 2200 and that’s what I ate before and didn’t gain weight. 3 months of 1500 calories and absolutely nothing happened. I promise you it was way less than I normally ate. I told my doctor I was having stomach aches and they gave me over the counter probiotics to take.

I eat the same exact thing I’ve been eating for months and now have lost 30 pounds in 4 months. Why would the prebiotic suddenly jumpstart the weight loss? It should have started before. I’m at my goal weight now but scared to stop the prebiotic incase it makes me gain the weight back.

submitted by /u/random8172
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Dz6Bsf

No comments:

Post a Comment