Sunday, January 12, 2020

[27F] NSV NSFW -- I'm sad that I've slowed down my weight loss so much lately but am so happy at how far I've come and how I'm still getting results!

SD: 11/2018 Height: 5'7 SW: 365 ish CW: 260 ish GW: 160 ish

I have been struggling the last few months with continuing to push super hard for weight loss. One of the big reasons why I really started was I have a pretty severe Autoimmune disease (or 3) and fat is an inflammatory on the body. In addition to that I've struggled since I was young with weight and therefore have always been insecure. Although I was always blessed that my weight was proportionate all over my body it really made me have a large FUPA. Which I've always been ashamed of. For me not being able to see my "lady doors" has always been a stab at my femininity.

Well since having lost 100 pounds my boyfriend has always said how much of a difference there has been and that the FUPA is much smaller. But I still hadn't noticed myself because standing and looking in the mirror still tells a different story. I hope and wish all the time that I all the crunches and lifting and cardio and strength training will start to pay off and that I'm still making a change even though I haven't been as strict about my eating. (holidays got me, y'all)

Welllll today for the first time in LITERALLY years I saw my clitoris. No sadly not standing in front of the mirror but I was investigating a rogue hair and BAM! I was shook. And happy. It honestly makes me want to go to the gym now. And push myself even harder. But I had to share with people who weren't my boyfriend. I know it's TMI but I can't be the only person who wants to feel normal in their intimate parts. Especially with all that is seen everywhere nowadays. It's honestly caused me anxiety and some depression. I'm not looking forward to any potential loose skin as I drop this last 100 but honestly, today was encouraging. The results and healthier lifestyle is still reason enough to keep pushing.

Anyway, I know this is super TMI but I had hoped for so long being as large as I am that people would post things like this as encouragement because I don't think I'm the only person who's felt some kind of sadness or pain surrounding an issue like this. And if you've felt that and sometimes feel like giving up, please don't. Because you notice your results later than anyone else I think and giving your body time to adjust could show more than you think ❤❤❤

submitted by /u/gabbylynn0214
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35NdJAj

No comments:

Post a Comment