Sunday, January 12, 2020

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. When did you notice things started to get easier for you in your weight loss journey?

As a "Resolutioner", I'm almost 2 weeks in committing to a healthier lifestyle and already notice myself making healthier choice and certainly notice my cravings for sugar have reduced significantly. I had a big habit of having ice cream every night and cut that out of my diet because it is a calorie bomb. It wasn't even so much that I craved it but it was my routine. I know there are "healthier" options like Halo Top but I also want to work on lifestyle changes like getting out of the ice cream routine I engraved in myself.

I also notice myself making healthier choices. The weekends were huge opportunities to binge and I feel so motivated this time that it didn't even seem worth it to me to go out to a restaurant and eat that I would rather cook my food at home because I would wake wiser decisions.

I know I'm not the only one that has gone through a bunch of "first days" and then gave up. When did you know this was the time you were going to stick with it? How long did it take for you to form your habit of a lifestyle change?

submitted by /u/anonymous4evr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30c7Jjk

No comments:

Post a Comment