Sunday, January 12, 2020

Gained 20lbs in 8 months after moving back home. Today is my(23F) first day of recovery...

I was initially 265 and got down to about 183 2 years later. After finding my “perfect” range: 189-194 I maintained it- until I moved back home after graduating. I was running a lot and gained maybe 2-3 lbs but was doing 11 minute miles and eating relatively well. Fast forward to the last 3 months- I BALLOONED to 213!

I worked at a brewery/restaurant where I had to deal with horrible people and wasn’t allowed to bring my own healthy meals so all I had to eat during my 8-12 hour shifts was the greasy food they had to offer. I picked up a second job that also had junk food on site and I believe that in tandem with lack of a steady sleep schedule messed me up.

I decided to turn over a new leaf and get back into weight loss! Since about last Wednesday, I decided to do about 30 minutes of strength exercises in bed every morning to stretch/wake myself up. Today, I started calorie counting again and im doing a 16:8 intermittent fasting. I know that it will be a while before I get the weight off, but I just wanted to post. I hope this freaking weight comes off so I can feel confident again :/

submitted by /u/CoolSaucy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tOjPmx

No comments:

Post a Comment