Sunday, January 12, 2020

Which is a better indicator of positive, healthy progress when losing weight: pounds lost or a dropping RBPM?

I've been trying to get back on the weight loss train for a while, clocking in at 310 pounds at my worst. I've been making good progress these past three weeks, tracking calories and getting plenty of water and exercise, and while I can't track my weight on a weekly basis (I'm in a dorm and don't have a scale) I can track my RBPM with my Fitbit and have been delighted with the results.

Over the past 3 weeks, my RBPM has dropped from 88 to 66 as of today, and I feel really good and excited about it. I can now keep a brisk pace uphill and not get winded, and just breathe more easily when I'm relaxing.

Is this a better indicator than what a scale would be telling me? Have any of you just not paid attention to weight and focused on other factors like rbpm? How did it go? Any and all advice would be appreciated!!

submitted by /u/AtheaOfAltea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TcRfGa

No comments:

Post a Comment