Monday, January 20, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 20

Hello losers,

I hope your Monday has been gentle & kind.

Weight by end of month (210 lbs, preferably trend weight): 212.4 this morning, 214.5 trend weight. Ahh the predictable stair case weight loss pattern.

Stay within calorie range (1500): Should be good, I'm thinking simple chicken wraps for dinner. 17/18 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Rest day. 13/20 days.

Limit purchased coffee drinks (3 a week), if exceeded, $25 donation: This morning was complicated, I feel like this one wasn't my fault but here we are. 10/13 total.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that makes me feel taken care of): Scheduled doctor's appointment & got blood drawn for said doctor's appointment. Adulting, hooray.

Try a new recipe once a week: Curry powder/curried lentils update, smoky roasted veggies with sausage, oven roasted cauliflower rice & polish stew. I have a soup recipe & a lentils recipe I want to try as weeknight dinners, already have the ingredients on hand. 4/5 weeks.

Finish The Body Keeps the Score: I've got social plans tonight so won't be reading before bed.

Drawing prompt every day: Drew in my journal during lunch today. 7/20 days.

Brush teeth after dinner: Will do tonight! Remembered last night too. 10/22 days.

How about you all?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36b4FFm

No comments:

Post a Comment