Friday, January 17, 2020

4 months of weight loss/workout progress. I don’t feel amazing about it, but I also don’t know how well or poorly I’m really tracking

Before and after Front and Back

So I started to get a little more serious about my fitness near the end of September of 2019. I was on an unpaid acting internship that included a gym membership so what basically happened is that I couldn’t afford to eat that much, so somewhat of an automatic intermittent fasting started to become a practice, and I worked out (45 minutes of lifting and 30 minutes of cardio) about 5-6 times a week.

I’ve definitely made some progress, which I am happy about, but I always get super frustrated that I’m nowhere near perfect or where I think is acceptable for my career. I’ve lost around 20-25 pounds, and definitely gained some muscle, but I can’t tell how I’ve shifted my body fat percentage. Any insight of just visual cues on that would be super welcome.

Anyways, I’m keeping with intermittent fasting by choice now that I’m finishing up at college, and trying to keep with the same workout regimen. Any insight on what a reasonable timeline would be for me to look at least relatively toned?

Sorry for the word vomit, I’m weird with my body and looks and get very self conscious. Any insight or comments welcome.

submitted by /u/Sweeney_Toad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R7q5PH

No comments:

Post a Comment