Sunday, January 19, 2020

Absolutely dying to lose weight, but I can't lose a pound.

My diet has not always been the greatest. But I've done muay thai for about 3 years. I got pretty ripped down to a solid 180lbs. I'm 6'1, 30 years old. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety in May 2019. Up until that point, I was probably 185 as I hadn't trained for a few months due to a bulging disc and sciatica. I hadnt done any working out for a few months following. I would say up to mid September when I started going back. But due to my lack of diet and my anxiety that made me feel like I needed to eat to be comfortable, I ballooned up to about 210. It's obviously all fat. I've since seen this absolutely legendary osteopath who has made me feel back to normal with ZERO back discomfort. So now I'm able to finally train again. I started off doing maximum incline for 25 minutes at 3.5mph. Wearing a sweater, and drinking my 4+L of water every day. My diet during this time was chicken, rice, and veggies for dinner, and the same for lunch, and breakfast was eggs and steel cut oats. Supplements was Multivitamin Fish Oil B100 Complex Niacin 500mg Digestive Enzymes Vitamin D Vitamin C 1000mg ZMA.

No weight loss from about 3-4 weeks. For the last 2-3 weeks, In an attempt to try something else, I ditched the 4L and did maximum of 3 so I wasn't so water heavy all the time. I switched to green tea for the mornings, a diuretic, and water weight supplements. I fast all day up until about 5pm to which I'll pretty much eat chicken or beef. My cardio is now 20 minutes of running at 7.5mph on a 3 (out of 20) incline. And then 15 minutes of elliptical with varying levels of difficulty. Again, I'm not losing a pound.

I'm just so fatty around my hips. I have high hips, so it's so noticeable. I'm just sad. I can't afford a nutritionist. And I don't feel intelligent enough to do my research online and feel confident that whatever I find is going to convince me that is the diet I should do. My thoughts are "calories in, calories out." I burn more calories than I eat. But I don't understand what I'm doing wrong I guess. When I look at macro calculators, it tells me different values depending on the website. And they always seem like too many calories to lose weight. I don't mind doing an aggressive weight loss. But I just feel lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can handle constructive criticism.

submitted by /u/FHRITP69er
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38jb96t

No comments:

Post a Comment