Saturday, January 18, 2020

Am I eating too little?

I started my weight loss journey on December 23rd. I was 290 lbs and 6’4 at the time. All I did was cut out every drink that wasn’t water. On January 7th, I downloaded MyFitnessPal and started tracking my calories. I ate how I normally would for the first day or two and had no problem meeting the goal. (My guess is that drinking lots of Pepsi was my downfall). Now, I’ve noticed that some days I only get between 1200-2000 calories. I still eat normally, just less. The point is that I’m not meeting the daily calorie goal unless I actively eat more (the goal in the app is losing 2lbs a week which I know they say not to do). Is something wrong with this? Could it be dangerous for me eating this low? Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/SnakePaintball
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ak9FLn

No comments:

Post a Comment