Thursday, January 9, 2020

after a whole month of bingeing, I am committing to making a change!

I binge eat and my weight yoyos as I gain (and lose, until a point) weight quickly, It used to be I'd barely eat for a week and then binge but now even when I am eating normally and healthily, I still binge. And it makes me feel like shit.

Weight loss is such a struggle and I only have like 10kg left before I'm at my healthy goal weight but I've been trying to lose that 10kg for like 4 years now lol

I think an issue of mine is that when I'm at home with my parents or visiting family , I can't refuse food, especially homemade food , it SLAPS. But I'm moving out next week for Uni, signed up for a 10k and re-registered at my Kickboxing Club so here's hoping I can overcome this month-long binge I just had.

What helps people get over binge eating or at least binge less? I always do when I'm stressed, or when I'm at home ( wayyy more sweet stuff available at home since I don't buy any at Uni). It's like I blackout and then wake up with sweet wrappers everywhere. Even times when I don't have anything at my dorm, sometimes the urge is strong and I'll go to the supermarket ( literally nextdoor) and buy whatever I crave ( usually candy and biscuits).

Sorry this is a weird post, I just need somewhere to express to myself, that it stops here and I'm going to lose this 10kg! And not binge eat!

submitted by /u/glumgrrl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3032vGw

No comments:

Post a Comment