Thursday, January 9, 2020

Weight loss advice

I’m at a place where I need advice on dieting/ workout plan. For the last 3 1/2 months I’ve been being dedicated to loosing weight and leaning out my body. I have seen small progress but nothing intense. For the first two months I worked with trainers but didn’t feel like there nutrition plans aligned with my eating habits and preferences so it was hard to stick to and in return I didn’t really loose weight. In this last month and a half I have tailored a meal plan that I can follow and I enjoy (clean eating) I incorporated HITT 4 days a week and just recently incorporated strength training. So far I have lost 9 pounds. My problem is I haven’t gotten any lower than 9 pounds of weight loss and would like assistance with how to drop more weight. My goal is to loose 45 lbs in this year. My macros are 1300-1400 calories , 131g carbs, 188g protein and 25g fat. Please help me!

submitted by /u/starnina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Qw6Wb

No comments:

Post a Comment