Sunday, January 12, 2020

Anyone else find weight loss to be EXTREMELY... itchy?

Hey all... so super long story short for context... I am almost 32. When I was 16, I was 475lbs. I lost over 200lbs between my junior and senior year or high school. I gained a little back but was stable between 280-300lbs for over 10 years. A few months ago, after years of excuses and avoidance I finally decided I’m not that far from a healthy weight so why not just get FUCKING JACKED!!!!

I started taking creatine and protein powder and hitting the gym hard 5-6x per week. I gained about 15lbs water weight from the creatine, but have since lost that and about 20lbs more. Last time I weighed what I weigh now, I was in middle school.

All that being said, for the last month or longer, I itch SO FUCKING BAD!!! Mostly on my thighs and butt. Also some on my stomach. I haven’t been able to figure it out. I thought it was dry winter skin, perhaps an allergy. Then tonight I finally thought, is this from my weight loss? The itchy areas are mostly the areas I’ve noticed the most change in appearance.

Anyone else ever experience crazy itching from weight loss?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Kevdog1800
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NiSP5k

No comments:

Post a Comment