Sunday, January 12, 2020

When did you start feeling the benefits of losing weight?

I'm down 15kg (33lbs) and 1/3 of the way through, but I don't feel any better. In fact, the fatigue and general lethargic feeling have both gotten so bad after the holidays that I could only go to the gym once this week. I also feel more anxious and especially way more stressed now, which is saying something considering my cortisol levels were through the roof when I did my various checkups before starting the weight loss process.

I'm happy to put up with it because it's not difficult to manage (the gym is by far the hardest part because I never enjoy it and never get the dopamine rush that others love to mention), but it's definitely frustrating.

submitted by /u/dniwehtotnoituac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30jqj99

No comments:

Post a Comment