Monday, January 13, 2020

Calorie intake help

Hey friends! Im sorry if this isn't welcome on this page. I am hoping for a little guidance on my weight loss journey.

Stats: Height: 6'0 Weight: 244 Age: 25

So I am about half a month into my weight loss journey and I am worried that I am not consuming enough to support my exercise.

My routine looks like this: Gym: M, W, T, F (three days consists of 45 minutes of superset strength training and an hour of steady state cardio on an elliptical, Friday is yoga and cardio)

Brazilian JiuJitsu: M, T, W, T, S Each class is about an hour and a half, except for Saturday. 20 minutes of warmups and technique. The rest is normally 5 minute rounds of rolling (pure cardio with 30 second rest)

My goal is to lose around 2-3lbs a week. I have no idea how many calories I need. I'm estimating on off days I need 1800-2000. When I train is when it gets a little murky. The calculators I have used seem really high on their estimates.

Any tips or resources you can share are greatly appreciated!

Again sorry for any formatting issues or if this isn't allowed.

submitted by /u/kota366
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FRzbJz

No comments:

Post a Comment