Monday, January 20, 2020

Dealing with weightloss whilst on your period?

Hi, I've started trying to lose weight. 1200 cal/day.

I'm on the pill so I usually only have my period once every three months. My last weight loss attempt lasted within that period.

So, my shark week's just started and i've found I've gained 0.5 kg. I know some weight fluctuations are normal but this seems fairly large for me. I've heard you retain more water during this week, I'm reluctant to put things down to water weight though.

Also, dealing with cravings. I feel so much more hungry and tired and I just have no clue how to handle cravings whilst still being productive. I'm trying low calorie ice cream and those wee 90 calorie brownies and thats working well, but I still ended up 300cal over my 1200 goal yesterday (this was still maybe a couple hundred under maintenance for me but still not something I'd like to do every time I have to have a period)

My periods are super painful too so I find I cant get out to the gym a lot because if i'm not in pain i'm just so tired out from cramping earlier in the day. I have a pretty hard time with them to say the least.

Any period-havers out there have any tips? I'm in the UK so if there's any products you'd recommend (within reason, student budget!) please let me know. Thank you!

submitted by /u/HungryFox420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/368l9xV

No comments:

Post a Comment