Monday, January 20, 2020

Need Some Advice!

Hello! I've posted once or twice, but am still relatively new to this board.

F 5'7: CW 165, GW: 135-140

So I have been tracking my food on a calorie counting app for about a week now. It lists my daily caloric intake to be 1290 if I want to lose weight each week. I am pretty active and work out at least 4 times a week.

Last night I was super hungry and made myself a sandwich that ended up being around 500 cals, meaning I ate ~1800 cals yesterday or potentially more, granted that calorie apps aren't perfect. Obviously I don't have the same level of hunger everyday, so this was a change from what I usually eat.

Do you think that going over your daily intake, once or twice in a week at that amount of calories is going to damage my weight loss? I used to binge eat so this is a major step in the opposite direction because I'm not sitting down to eat >1000 cals in a sitting.

Grateful for any tips/advice!

submitted by /u/oatmilkprincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tDrunQ

No comments:

Post a Comment