Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Finally starting this for real, need some encouragement and guidance please. CW:170~ GW:130

Photos of me at my current weight

I’ve always been the “chunky” girl, and I’m tired of it. I want to feel good with my clothes on and with my clothes off. I’ve always had a mental block about losing weight, telling myself I just can’t do it. I have really bad anxiety and I hate going to the gym, so I’m hoping to get some ideas for home/not in public routines.

I’ve dieted and worked out before, and weight loss is always really fast at first and stops at about 150 even with counting calories and working out a ton. It’s discouraging and I don’t know why it happens. I recently moved and spent a ton of time moving boxes, packing, etc (so hours and hours of moving every day) and I wasn’t eating much, just enough to make sure I wasn’t hungry, and I gained weight. I was very frustrated. But I also realized that I need to be intentional with weight loss.

I come from a big Italian family where food is always the main attraction. I’ve grown up seeing food as love, and I need to learn to shift my perspective. I’m a strict vegan for moral reasons so I’m looking to include more veggies in my diet and less fake cheese.

I’ve found that I feel my best when I do intermittent fasting so I’m going to start that. I packed lunch today for work instead of ordering food. I brought air fried curry+chili tofu and cauliflower. For snacks I have freeze dried mangoes and strawberries.

I thankfully don’t drink alcohol and I drink coffee black, and drink a ton of water. So I’m on the right path there I guess!

So I guess I’m asking for help with IF schedules, workouts, and getting rid of my “fat girl” brain. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/inconsideratexme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FSGKzG

No comments:

Post a Comment